- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Townhouse Queen Room at Inns at Equinox, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and April 24 ($129), Fridays or Saturdays Between Now and April 24 ($169), or Any Days of the Week Between January 17 and 19 or February 17 and 22 ($199)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Queen Room at the Equinox Resort and Two Welcome Drinks, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and April 24 ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Queen Room at the Equinox Resort and Two Welcome Drinks, Fridays and Saturdays Between Now and April 24 or Any Days Between February 17 and 22 ($598)
- $100 Voucher Toward Any Land Rover Experience Driving Lesson per Stay and a $20 Spa Massage Voucher per Person per Stay
- Combine Unlimited Escapes Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Click here for more information
As the first Las Vegas-style resort on the East Coast, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is the pride of Atlantic City, attracting top musicians and celebrity chefs, not to mention the casino circuit’s highest rollers. With 12 restaurants, ten shops, a comedy club, a music hall, two nightclubs, more bars than you can count, this nine-year-old tour de force is a destination in and of itself.
• Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, 46-inch flat-screen TVs, and sleek modern furnishings
• Place your bets playing poker, classic table games, slots, and more
• Two spas and four pools ensure guests have time to relax amid all the action
A decidedly unhidden gem, the massive Treasure Island Hotel & Casino is a AAA Four Diamond resort that boasts a 95,000-square-foot casino and multiple must-see attractions. Experience the luxury for yourself in the rooms and suites as you look out the floor-to-ceiling windows at the glittering Las Vegas Strip.
• See and be seen at the tropical pool and 25-person hot tub
• Dine at one of nine restaurants, including Señor Frog’s and Gilley’s BBQ
• See the 72 live performers of Mystère by Cirque du Soleil
• The resort is connected to Fashion Show Shopping Mall for easy retail therapy
• Find thrilling table games, slots, and more at the casino
Situated on the Bahía de Banderas—the second-largest bay in the Pacific—the recently refurbished Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is just steps from the beach, and you can spy the Western Sierra Madre mountains in the distance. Downtown’s bustling boardwalk and the airport are just a short cab ride away.
• Modern Mexican handicrafts accent the 291 individually decorated rooms
• Go for a swim, relax in the whirlpool, play water sports, or chill out on the private beach
• Savor local specialties at the on-site Chulavista restaurant, sip margaritas at the swim-up Bikini Bar, or lounge at La Hacienda
The four-star Hilton Times Square is located in the heart of—you guessed it—Times Square. At 42nd Street between 7th and 8th Avenues, this freshly renovated property towers 44 stories above Midtown Manhattan.
• Refurbished rooms are large and offer sleek décor, 46-inch TVs, and fabulous views
• Fitness and business centers are open 24 hours per day
• Dining options include Zagat-rated Restaurant Above and Pinnacle Bar
• Located in the center of the Broadway Theater District
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- Continental Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Click here for more information
Located in the leisure center of Cancun directly beside the beach, the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is just minutes from the shops, restaurants, and bars of downtown.
• This luxury hotel comprises six floors and 452 rooms, each with a balcony, cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, and more
• On-site you’ll have access to three bars, three restaurants, two pools, daily and nightly entertainment, two tennis courts, a fitness center, a spa, and more
• Mornings begin with a bountiful breakfast at the buffet